Play to become grand champion of the Monster League
Featuring hundreds of types of monsters, homesteading activities, and dangerous, entertaining quests, Neo Monsters is a massive RPG packed into a tiny package for your Android device.
Overview of Neo Monsters
As almost every gamer knows, most true RPGs (role-playing games) require a lot of file space due to the massive worlds to explore and the myriad of quests, missions and activities in which a player can participate. However, this rule flies out of the window when talking about Neo Monsters. With this game, you get everything massive and entertaining you love about an RPG, all tucked into a small package that you can download directly to your Android mobile device.
This game is intriguing from the very start. From farming and fights to character building and starting entire communities, you get a truly immersive, interactive game that takes place in a beautiful setting that's graphically sound and visually stunning. This RPG gives you concepts like homesteading, battles and wars, single combat, exploring, leveling, and so much more.
How Neo Monsters Works
To download this app, you do so like any other app you have on your device. It's a free RPG to download, and its size is only 74mb, so it's actually not taking up a lot of space. This also means that the game itself will be quick to load and run relatively smoothly throughout, as the lighter weight of the size is not taxing your processor.
Once you open the game up to play, you will find your character selection, where you can start from scratch. Then you get to explore your farm and learn about the game. As you're working to build your homestead and explore, you will encounter all sorts of different monsters, over 900 types of individual monsters and enemies in total in this game. There is a whole lot to do here, and endless possibilities for entertainment.
Neo Monsters Features
When speaking about the features, you get character and home building features, which allows you to stick around and build up your character skills and your farm. You can also find ways to test your skills, which rates you while also helping you to improve skills. Then you have a variety of challenges in which you can participate.
The main crux of the game here, of course, is its namesake: Monsters. Along your many journeys and your quests, you're going to encounter monsters that will level up with you. So when you're just starting, they'll be easier to defeat. But as you go on, you'll find that the monsters get tougher, and sometimes you're going to have to battle multiple monsters. You can even find armies of these bad guys trying to take what's yours.
Pros and Cons of Neo Monsters
- Free to download and play
- Hundreds of missions and monsters and quests
- Bright, vivid and graphically sound for an app
- Can be modded and extended to further expand the universe
- Only available for Android
- Need add-ons to enjoy the full experience
- Extended game play can get laggy
-Added new monsters
-Added support for Secret Skills
-Other minor bug fixes and text corrections
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.